Are you also worried due to the high electricity bill and wondering how to calculate electricity bill? As a fact, every second person is in a hassled state because of the daunting bill calculation process. Calculating bills either electricity bill or gas bill requires a clear understanding of the whole process including the units consumed, per-unit price and the other terms that play a major role in the calculation of energy.

For a common man, knowing all these terms and technicalities in depth is quite difficult and time-consuming. Therefore, to end this dilemma we are here with the electricity bill calculator Pakistan that has made the whole process simple and fast.

Now you don’t have to be worried or confused about the process of calculating electricity. As energy cost calculator will do all the calculations and provide you with the total cost.

Best Electricity Bill Calculator Pakistan

Among the various electricity calculator for home, we have chosen the best electricity bill calculator of Pakistan that will be your assistant from now onward.

Follow the below procedure for energy cost calculator and calculate your electricity.

How To Calculate Your Electric Bill Through Electric Bill Calculator

Download Electricity Bill Calculator, a software developed by Muhammad Saad Sattar. It helps to find monthly Electricity bills to make you do your bill calculation yourself. Electricity Bill Calculator gives the ability to find electric unit consumption's.

How To Use Electricity Bill Calculator?

To calculate an estimated monthly electrical bill for your home, all you need to do is select a QUANTITY in the applicable Electricity Bill Calculator fields. Once you’ve filled out the fields that are relevant to your home, click the “Calculate” button at the bottom of our Electricity Bill Calculator. This will give you both an estimated monthly kWh usage and bill for your home.

Why Use Our Electricity Bill Calculator?

It is helpful!

Are you worried that your household is using too much power? Enter some simple details into Electricity Bill Calculator and your quarterly kWh usage (from your electricity bill). Compare yourself against similar households.

How Does It Work?

Electricity Bill Calculator Works on a simple formula

The energy E in kilowatt-hours (kWh) per day is equal to the power P in watts (W) times number of usage hours per day t divided by 1000 watts per kilowatt. Electricity Bill Calculator uses the following formula to calculate units consumed:

E(kWh/day) = P(W) × t(h/day) / 1000(W/kW)

What Does EBC Cost Calculation Formula?

EBC uses the following method to perform cost estimation

The electricity cost per day in dollars is equal to the energy consumption E in kWh per day times the energy cost of 1 kWh in cents/kWh divided by 100 cents per dollar:

Cost($/day) = E(kWh/day) × Cost(cent/kWh) / 100(cent/$)

Just put the previous Meter reading from your last bill. In the second field put the current reading. You will come to know about how many units were consumed and what is the cost of these units. This Software is designed for IESCO bill calculation. It gives 99 % accurate readings and the other 1% is due to the variation in the Taxation Value or Other Surcharges. You Can Download this software as Free Full Version.

Make Your Home Energy Efficient:

Energy cost calculator has made the life of the people easy. As now they can assess the usage of electricity, total units consumed total electricity bill and the total units consumed by the home appliances as well. Use kwH calculator or electricity bill calculator and analyze the devices that are increasing your home electricity bill. In this, way if your bill is exceeding your limit you can control it and make your home energy efficient.

Download Electricity Bill Calculator

Now before any delay download the electricity bill calculator and calculate the electricity cost of your house. If you need any assistance, comment down and we will get back to you.